Professional Development Courses under Erasmus+ KA1. Itaka Training offers courses that meet the quality criteria and priorities of the new Erasmus+ programme.
The priorities that the company addresses are:
> the development of basic and transversal skills such as entrepreneurship;
> digital skills and multilinguism;
> the enhancement of ICT skills;
> the contribution to the re-skilling and up-skilling of adults;
> new teaching methodologies;
> integration and multiculturalism.
Below is a list of the courses we are currently running. Courses may be tailored to suit your requirements.
- Teaching through Arts activities;
- Moodle in Action;
- Italian culture, language, cousin and art;
- The art of language learning: Rediscovering English;
- Different cultures in Europe: The art of coming together;
- Migrant Cultures in Europe.
Courses usually run the first week or second week of every month, but additional dates may be added based on your needs. The duration of the courses will be 5 working days, with the option of extending them to 10 working days.